So I figured this would be more fun in pictures, although I will write it down in list-form for myself. I wandered around the house taking pictures of things that need fixing/changing/updating/organizing, anything! There's a few different random notes to myself as I went as well that I threw in. A lot of these are small, and add up to the larger projects we want to do around the house. Some will take 1 minute and I will do today, others this month, others later this year when the weather is better (like spray painting things), and some won't even be in 2013. But it's a list! I took this pictures with my house as-is. No editing, no cleaning, nothing. Now considering it is a week after Christmas, my house isn't too messy, but you'll see some typical my-house stuff as we go around the rooms.
**Note that this is a photo-heavy post, so could take a bit to load!*
2. Clean that mirror
4. Oh yes, and change the frequency of the ProActiv...I have too many extra kits that I'll never used fast enough. Anyone want to try it?
12. Oh yes, and replace the turquoise pouf
17. Donate that mirror on the right
(I have since made the bed...and decided as it is 2:30pm, to get dressed too)
23. Do the laundry!
35. New runner for winter - it's going to be a snowy one!
(Notice my inhaler from my lingering bronchitis? Also watching Disney movies while making exams, and of course, drinking tea (placed on pretty coasters from Hope from Anthropologie)!
53. Paint the kitchen
58. Decide whether that de-zested orange is still good...
60. Get a new kitchen light (do I still want a fan?)
62. Fix weird bulge in wall
63. This clock does not keep time...how to fix?
75. Donate some of the furniture (anyone want a brown microfibre headboard?)
83. Rip out that toothbrush holder
84. Get a new light fixture
88. Wash and store the drop sheets and work clothes
94. Attempt to clean shoes
95. Store towels
98. Is the cover on the AC unit?
99. As sson as the snow goes away, start weeding and tidying garden (do not wait until the weeds take over in May)
100. Enjoy the house - love the decor I have, and the paint, and even the mess - as Ikea says "long live the home."