PS - Yay for hockey tickets!
10. Storage for suitcases
23. Let's make it a little bit more homey now, slightly less model home.
25. Can we do anything about this exposed plug? Make it look less exposed?
Where to put it? What to replace it with?
iheartorganizing - she's a freaking genius
PS - there's my turquoise butcher block inspiration - David's Tea (and of course my friend, Tiffany)
44. Rip the carpet off the stairs
48. Take back empties.
49. New coat storage (extend and organize and rebuild).
Include space for golf clubs and snowboard (which has not been used since 2008).
(PS - Mmmmm if you've never tried White Linen Marinara from Costco, it will change your life. It's down here because we were hosting yesterday and just brought it down here with other stuff. It will be used very soon.
Thanks mom in law!)
52. This one is from the kitchen - the key is that brown box. It contains a very cute Ikea step stool that I am going to stain just like the kitchen butcher block island. Stained wood top, turquoise sides.
(PS - Matt hung our diplomas in the office - don't they look great?)
This is a bigger project probably, but maybe I can just buy a pretty shower curtain to spruce it up a bit.
58. What to do with this ceiling....?
59. New laundry storage on the wall.
60. Let's just spray paint everything white and start there.
62. Finish the walls - complete filling holes, paint drywall.
63. Replace this light switch - every day I think there is a spider on it!!!!
If you want to join in, go HERE and subscribe. If you stumble upon this post, leave me a comment about your plans and a link to your blog. I'd love to see some other January Curer's!!!