Pretty much make a space in your home that you can throw things into. Things you aren't sure what you want to do with. They have to stay there for the week and then after that they can stay there, find a place in the house, or be donated/tossed. I only had to put one thing in there, but really I had a pile going already. Not everything in the picture below is going - a lot of the stuff is keepsakes - wedding stuff, my skates my dad just gave back to me that I don't even know if they fit, the Ikea table we only use at Christmas, etc. But it is definitely a space that needs to be sorted, and things given away or where a better home needs to be found.
Added into Outbox: old Christmas ornaments - giant blue balls from Ikea (haha)
Day 3: Weekend Chores
a) Buy Flowers
b) Vacuum Carpets
c) Clean Floors*
*Stock up on green cleaning products for the month!
None of these things have been done yet, but hopefully tonight or tomorrow! I love having flowers in the house, though - definitely going to do this more often.
10. Stepped on the scale...it was not pretty.
22. Made the bed (all the past few days)
23. Did the laundry (3 loads)
32. Matt touched up the stairs
48. Put the money in the car
51. Matt bought milk
55. Matt shoveled the snow
57. & 58. Lavender and de-zested orange are gone.
65. Put away last week's laundry
70. Used my desk (A LOT) this weekend
86. Figured out the orange light - it was whites. I put it away.
98. No, it is not covered. Matt is on it.
13 tasks completed - sweet! Although I do have the make the bed every day...and now there is new laundry drying, and I'm sure we'll run out of milk soon, and it will definitely snow again...so really those are pretty pathetic completed tasks, but I am felling productive nonetheless!
New Things Added to the List:
101. Clean toothbrush and holder - it is gross.
102. Figure out why TV in basement is not getting cable...there must be some button...
103. Make Marta's wedding album (she wanted to add that in...yeah that's not going to happen for a while...)