Observations So Far:
1. It is VERY green.
2. I need rain boots, specifically dark purple Hunter boots if I have my way.
3. It is much more laid back here - people dress more relaxed, walk slower, and enjoy their time eating at restaurants - I love it!
4. It is always raining a tiny bit, so I have busted out the curly hair - gave up on straightening it, but NO ONE has curly hair here...it is weird. Everyone's is dead straight.
5. It is a lot like Toronto, with a LOT more condos, at least downtown.
6. Everyone runs or rides bikes and everyone seems like they are in shape. Also, there is a lot of organic food places.
7. As in Toronto, high end places are just beside low end. Wandered around Gas Town and ended up in the middle of some sort of hobo swap meet on the street...it was weird.
More ramblings tomorrow.....on my BIRTHDAY!!!!!